quarta-feira, 29 de abril de 2015

Pensar com outra lógica I

(link)
-
«"That's the effect of living backwards," the Queen said kindly: "it always makes one a little giddy at first."
"Living backwards!" Alice repeated in great astonishment. "I never heard of such a thing!"
"But there's one great advantage in it, that one's memory works both ways."
"I'm sure mine only works one way," Alice remarked. "I can't remember things before they happen."
"It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards," the Queen remarked.
"What sort of things do you remember best?" Alice ventured to ask.
"Oh, things that happened the week after next," the Queen replied in a careless tone.»
-

2 comentários:

ana disse...

Que dizer, Margarida?
Gosto muito desta história e acho que ainda não a compreendi na totalidade.
Tenho diversas edições desta história pois sempre me apaixonou.
Beijinho.:))

Margarida Elias disse...

É verdade, é bem interessante e divertida. Beijinhos, Ana!